Located on the banks of the Sheboygan River in the Village of Kohler, Wisconsin, the Kohler Experiential Learning Center is a unique multipurpose facility. Simply stated, it's the perfect setting to inspire people and get them to leave work and their inhibitions behind.
Our Facilities Include:
· Meeting space for up to 80 people
· Kitchenette, food and drink catering in collaboration with Destination Kohler restaurants
· Indoor restrooms outfitted with KOHLER® fixtures
· A/V capabilities including projection screen, internet access and sound system
· Outdoor firepit and seating area
· Outdoor open field space suitable for tents and other outdoor equipment
While we’d be thrilled to host your group and can even arrange lodging at The American Club® or Inn on Woodlake, sometimes it makes more sense to work in your own neck of the woods. We’re happy to travel and have facilitated programs outdoors, in conference rooms, at sports arenas or in other venues. Designed to be flexible, our professional training services are adaptable to any location.
901 Lower Road Kohler, WI 53044
Coming from the North or South
Take I-43 to Hwy 23 (Exit 126) West to Kohler. Travel approximately a half-mile to the Kohler exit. Turn right (south) on Highland Drive, travel past The American Club®. When you come to the stoplight (Highland Dr/Cty PP - Lower Rd), turn right. Travel approximately one-third of a mile. The Kohler Experiential Learning Center is on the left at 901 Lower Road.
Coming from the West
Take Hwy 23 East to the Kohler exit. Travel approximately a half-mile to the Kohler exit. Turn right (south) on Highland Drive, travel past The American Club®. When you come to the stoplight (Highland Dr/Cty PP- Lower Rd), turn right. The Kohler Experiential Learning Center is on the left at 901 Lower Road.